Realistic training in trauma and scene management is an essential part for preparing for success in today's world. For years the military has had a "train as you fight" mentality when it comes to realistic training. Unfortunately, cost and resources often limit the ability for civilian agencies to provide military quality training. We have the ability to provide cost effective, realistic and nationally accredited training to both military and civilian clients.
There are multiple reasons to use our realistic training
• Prepares students for "real world" scenarios
• Use of the Techline family of manikins and wounds allow students to conduct interventions with clinically appropriate responses to interventions.
• According to the National Council on Disability, Stress Inoculation Training and realistic wounds have been proven in helping with the prevention of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) in emergency responders and military members
• According to a National Association of EMS Educators (NAEMSE) study, 78% of Paramedic students felt that simulation training was underused in their education.
• We utilize experienced instructors who have taught for both the military and civilian agencies. Our instructors come from a variety of backgrounds and bring expertise learned both on the battlefield and the streets to our classes.
Courses we offer
We are an authorized National Association of EMTs (NAEMT) Training Site. This means your certification will be recognized world-wide. By using NAEMT Certified classes you know that the information that is being presented is vetted by the NAEMT PHTLS Committee and the Committee on TCCC (CoTCCC) thereby reducing your liability. NAEMT has strong relationship the CoTCCC which ensures that students are receiving the most up to date information available for public release. We offer the following NAEMT courses:
*** NEW *** Tactical Emergency Casualty Care
Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) for Military Medical Providers
Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) for all Combatants
Law Enforcement/First Responder Tactical Casualty Care (LEFR-TCC)
Bleeding Control for the Injured (B-CON)
Prehospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS)
Trauma First Response (TFR)
We can hold these classes either at one of our partner locations or we can send one of our Mobile Training Teams (MTT) to your location. Our staff will work with you to make sure that the site works for the type of training we conduct.