Techline® Technologies, Inc. in Willow Grove, PA is offering a full-time position as a Production Artist Technician. The focus is in emergency medical training, and will involve simulations of traumatic human wounds. The ideal candidate will be hard working and production focused, with the ability to multi-task. Craft experience is a plus. We are looking for a can-do attitude for this hands-on job. Mechanical ability and craft-painting skills are desirable.
This is an entry-level, full-time position and is subject to a probationary period of 90 days. Starting position is an hourly rate of $14.50. Upon successfully completing the 90-day probationary period, you will obtain an hourly rate of $15.65. You will also be eligible for the MPS benefits plan. Blue Cross Keystone East healthcare Silver Proactive?Techline pays for 75% of premium; Simple IRA; 80hrs Vacation(prorated the first year.); 40hrs Sick(prorated the first year.); 10 paid holidays; Time and a half for overtime.
Candidates will be required to pass a criminal history investigation, background check and a drug-test. Facility is smoke-free.
The Production Artist Technician Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately weigh and combine polymers with color pigments and handwork into molds; basic mathematical and color recognition skills
- Excellent time management and able to meet deadlines and quotas
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail and organized; follow/understand instruction process guides creating products that pass quality assurance inspection
- Maintain a clean work space; ensure MSDS/TDS and all safety/handling standards are followed
- Following Lab/Company rules and regulations
HOURS 6:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. M-F
- Prompt arrival and regular attendance is mandatory
- Following Lab/Company rules and regulations is mandatory
- Measuring and handling plastic and rubber resins
- Artistic hand-application of resins into molds
- Ability to stand on your feet for long periods of time
- Provide high quality work within a fast-paced and physically challenging environment
- Push/Pull/Maneuver/Safely lift and carry up to 50lbs +
- Weekly cleaning of common production work area: maintain equipment, trash removal, wiping worktables, etc.
- Other light labor as required: Product handling, cleaning, assembly, and packing, etc.
- Overtime when required
To apply for Production Technician position, please submit resume, references and cover letter. Please submit all resumes/applications via email. Phone calls will not be accepted.